Get to know me meme: 5 Favourite Male Characters.
1] Malcolm Tucker (The Thick of It)
"You will see me again."
- In my first year at uni, one of our lecturers was about to show a video and mentioned that it would contain a lot of sex and nudity, just in case that would offend anyone. He then added “…in which case, why are you studying Classics anyway?!”
- I once saw a young lad attempt to steal a portaloo. Later he tried to ride through the middle of a punk gig on a small plastic tractor (he was fine, he’s just strange).
- I accidentally started a Maenad cult on twitter the other day.
- My mate once got a bag of chips so big it looked like a baby.
- I ate a bag of haribo on the way to an IQ gig once and was so giddy I was nearly sick.
- I once saw a model of stonehenge being made out of smarties tubes around a toy badger. In a fake pub. In Victoria Station.
- I have a pile of wooly trapezoids on my desk. They should be squares, but I am shit at crochet and don’t even care.
- I met one of my favourite singers at a festival. He was lovely. He asked how tall I was, then argued with me about it.
- I went to Cromer for a day at the seaside. We had to leave early because there had been an invasion of ladybirds.
- Last time I saw my former tour manager, he was wearing a bin-bag as a scarf.
- The “VIP booth” at Celebr8. Ridiculous progs.
im fucking crying my therapist has these little mamushka dolls in her office and the first one is so pretty like
and then it just goes downhill from there
Go read this. It’s really important.
Be kind to one another.
Pandas 2013. 80x100cm acrylic and spray paint on canvas
artist Sonya Benigeler
video about this artwork http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N8N9bxHd1E
- Fancy bra.
- Maenad pokey-stick.
- Flower crowns.
- Pastel nail polish.
- Booze money.
- Clean pants.
- Selection of t-shirts to assert my prog-cred.
- Large handbag in case I see a beautiful prog I wish too kidnap.
- Haribo to lure progs into following me home.
- Comfy socks.
- Money for CDs, t-shirts and other bits of tat bands wish to sell me.
25 year old Chen Yen-hui recreates makeup looks from the Tang dynasty
People gotta signal boost the fuck out of this because you know it won’t get the attention it deserves till a white person copies it
how come you can name your kid Lily or Rose and that’s totally acceptable but you trying calling em Baby’s Breath and everyone flips
"You stopped a live one today, honey. I’m an international cougar!"